Refreshing reminders


The weekend just gone, I went on a girls trip to have fun and get refreshed .. In every way possible! 

I took loooong walks and went for looooong drives.

Something about down South gets me every time. 

I remember in Uni going down to my friends holiday home every public holiday or Uni holiday just to UNRAVEL! 

God met me every time, and this time was no exception. 

I felt led to write down every lie I've been believing ... For way too long. 

Then, I wrote out the truth.

Last night I put it in a letter. From God to me. And here it is: 

"I saw your unformed body and personality in the womb and I called it good. I therefore fearfully and wonderfully made it (ps 139). I will lead you as though you are blind in how to walk along the paths at your workplace or in your life that you are not familiar with (Isaiah 42.16). The spirit will lead you in what to say and how to say it (luke 12.2). Do not say to me 'I am only a child, I don't know how to do x,y,z, ... Get yourself ready! Stand up and say what I tell you to say. Don't be terrified of them or I will terrify you before them. I have made you a fortified city, an iron pillar and a bronze wall to stand against the whole land - powers and principalities at work against you. They will fight against you but not overcome you, for I am with you and I will rescue you (Ephesians 6.22, Jeremiah 1.7). Do not call anything impure, useless or incompetent that God has made clean, renewed and granted the mind of Christ to (acts 10.15, 1 Cor 2.16) I trust you and appointed you, and hand picked you for your job. I saw all the raw elements in you and called it good (Jeremiah 1.5). I will use experiences and trials to refine you to transform you into Christ and help you to be the best worker in your calling you can be (Romans 8.29). Right now, bring that struggle , the discouragement the forefront of your mind. Now say this words: Soul, Do not fear, for God is with me. Do not be dismayed, soul, for He is your God. He will strengthen you, soul, He will help you, and uphold you with His righteous right hand (Isaiah 41.10). My child, whatever satanic attack the enemy is throwing at you right now - rejoice - IT WILL SERVE YOU, I will work it together for your good (Romans 8.28). These trials will produce in you perseverance, character, and greater hope in Christ (Romans 5.4). Now rest, my child. Rest in my love which never fails, which is always patient, always kind, keeps no record of wrongs and always protects you (1 Cor 13.6). I have hemmed you in, right here in this moment, all your days were ordained in my book before one of them came to be. So rest, my dear child, rest. I have you.( psalm 139.9, 16)

I pray you are refreshed and blessed in every way too!! 


Comments

Popular Posts