Glorious ruins

I don't think anything can fully prepare you for Gods voice. 

In the Garden of Gethsrmene, Jesus asked God to take the cup from Him. 

I think Jesus ultimately knew his crusifixion was not negotiable. It was no less harder when God said He must go on with the plan, but it must have saved Jesus somewhat of the shock factor!!

I think we get so busy in our lives; work, family, church, friends, life.. That we can ignore or miss the quiet voice of the Holy Spirit deep in our heart that is preparing us for the road ahead.

So when He finally gets us alone and speaks to us what we suspected We'd known all along, we are deeply moved. 

Brokenhearted.

Sometimes we also leave a path of destruction in our wake

I left for Israel praying I'd be inspired. 

The second day during a worship service on Mt Hermon, God told me that He rather wanted to unravel me and give me long awaited rest. Complete rest.

It breaks my heart to think about everything that followed in Israel. While the crooked got made straight and answers finally were made clear, I realised then that a lot of changes needed to happen to enter into that rest. I desperately resisted my hearts musings, but the visions and dreams I had when I was forced to go back to the hotel alone to lie down and rest from the flu were undeniable. 

I now realise that I have to trust. I have to. There is a time for everything under the sun. 
Everything has been made beautiful in it's time. 

A time to embrace, and a time to refrain. 

A time to search, and a time to give up.

A time to mourn, and a time to accept. 

A time to accept, and a time to choose joy.

A time to drink caffeine, and a time to fast the coping mechanisms.

A time to be angry, and a time to forgive.

A time to dissociate and a time to be present. 

A time to put it away in a box, and a time to open the box and deal with it.

A time to theorise about what is wrong, and a time to just enact the change that needs to happen.

A time to acknowledge the grief others feel, and a time to let go of that responsibility. 

Everything has and is changing. 

Jesus knew he would need to die. He died, knowing his mother and friends hearts would be crushed. That is sacrificing own will and understandings for the will of the Father.

For the will of the Father. He was obdedient. He didn't take on his mothers or friends burdens. 

He died, and

 glorious ruins came to life. 

A lot of people were confused, but He knew the will of the father. They would find out later. 

They would experience, taste and see the glorious ruins at a later time. 

From those who have such intimate relationship with the father, much will be expected. 

Those who look back are not fit for the kingdom of God. 

His sovereignty is my comfort, He has never before failed me and He won't start  now. 

I trust Him with my heart, mind and soul. And body. 

There's no better time. Let Him in. You'll lose everything and gain all of Him. 

The glorious ruins. It doesn't look or feel like it now, but the dead WILL, in it's time, come to life. 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts