daily dew

"Awaken my soul, come awake


To hunger, to seek, to thirst.
Awaken first love, come awake

Do as You did at first.


Spirit of the Living God come fall afresh on me, Come wake me from my sleep


Blow through the caverns of my soul
Pour in me to overflow,


to overflow.



Spirit come and fill this place


Let Your glory now invade


Spirit come and fill this place


Let Your glory now invade"


- Fall Afresh, Jeremy Riddle. 

I love that The Lord dwells within me and guides through the ebbs and flows of life. 

Celebrating birthdays with friends, going for solo drives, enjoying the diner things in life or having girly massage nights in the home.. He is there with me through it all. Enjoying every moment there with me. 

"My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Fathers hand. I and the Father are one." - John 10.29 



Ecclesiastes reminds me that there is a time for everything. A time to live in solitude, and a time to live amongst others. 

Similarly, God can sovereignly assign you a wonderful lot or a wretched lot. And He alone can sovereignly enables you to enjoy either lot. 

Surely if He is your treasure - your external pressure cooked life can be peaceful and joyful. 

Oh the riches and glories of being in relationship with our lord Jesus Christ! 


Comments

Popular Posts