Just.like.that.

I love your personality in all it's endearing quirk. I created it just . like . that .
..
I imagined your eyes, the shape of your nose, your mouth, your cheek bones, the flatness of your hair follicles which cause it to curl, your hips, chest, thighs and arms and thought it a beautiful, breathtaking idea to create you just . like . that . 

I set the metabolic rate of your body so that fats and carbohydrates would proprtion themselves over your body perfectly.

I gave you hips to walk that gait so that people could recognise your from afar. 

I created you with a loving appetite for a wide range of food, particuarly the sweet things. I then also created in you a love for running and exercise. 

I wrote down every day that you were to live and I knew planned for you to look exactly . like . that . while you did it. 

What do you mean, my daughter, that this doesn't always "fit" with what the world says is beautiful? Who told you what was beautiful?
 
What is this, this image, that you have in your mind which supposedly embodies Western beauty? Who put that there?

Who put it there, and why are you conforming to it?
 
Who told you that certain foods were evil and you were to abstain from them?
Have I not told you that everything I created is good and nothing is to be rejected if it is recieved with thanksgiving? (1 Timothy 4.4)

What evil doctrine have you adopted on exercise and nip/tuck/plump surgery? Is keeping track of calories and day dreaming of the changing the God ordained shape of your body - true, noble, right, pure, lovely, admireable, excellant, praiseworthy? Why are you thinking about such things?
Oh my daughter, you've been decieved, again, as you were in the garden of Eden. 
 You have been fed a lie.
 
My daughter, this picture you have of beauty has become an image of Western Beauty, an idol, to which I abhorr. 

 Do you not remember what I told you? "Watch yourselves very carefully, so that you do not become corrupt and make for yourselves an idol, an image of any shape, whether formed like a man or a woman?" (Deut 4.15)   

In the bowing down and worshipping the Western Female Idol, your mind has been conformed to the pattern of this world. Trapped in Egypt, you have become a slave to serving and conforming to her unattainable perfection. In your persuit of conforming to her image, you have forgotten whose you are and have lost the tranquility of our perfect union. My darling, you've lost your peace, your delight in me, your delight in who you are. 
 
Rid yourself of that Western Female Idol! Renounce her doctrine from your life! I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery. You shall have no other God's before me" (Deut 5.6-7). Renounce her ways! For the Lord your God is a consuming fire, a jealous God and desires that no sin have master over his children (Deut 4.24, Romans 6.4). 

Be free from that slavery to perfection, eat of my manna and be sweetly satisfied with who I say you are.

"For you create my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; I know your works full well.
My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be"
- Psalm 13914-16

"Am I now trying to win the approval of man, or of God? Or am I trying to please people? If I were still trying to please people, I would not be a servant of Christ"
- Galatians 1.10

"Finally, brothers, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admireable, whatever is excellant, whatever is praiseworthy, think about such things and put it into practise"
- Philippians 4.8

"Do not love the world, or anything in the world. If anyone loves the wolrd, then the love of the father is not in Him. For everything in the world - the cravings of sinful man, the lusts of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does not have does not come from the father, but from the world. The world and it's desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever".

Oh my daughter, Be on your gaurd; don't ever let the fleshly attractions of Egypt whet your appetite again. Rather, become transformed by the renewing of your mind. 

I created you to be like this, look like this, have a healthy love of exercise like this, have an appetite like this just like I saw it. For  I created you, my beautiful one just as you are. Just . like . that. 

Now come and be free.




Comments

  1. This is absolutely beautiful. Thank you Jesus for Kate and the gifts you have given her for Your glory.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts