F's, T's and other things

So I'm learning more and more about myself as the semester draws on.

Not that I think self reflection is entirely a good thing.

But little realizations pop into my head and I catch myself saying 'uh hahh! That explains it!'



Like today. I was on a walk, pondering life, when I squirmed at the thought of some of my previous blogs - they were so ... 'feelings orientated'. I'm an INFJ and I can get really frustrated when I notice my feelings clouding my judgement. I tend be somewhat intolerant of other INFJ's who are all 'feelingsy' as well. Haha! I roll my eyes and imagine myself telling them to be more logical. Ha! Of course, I'd never say it out loud because I'm too shy - and that's just mean - I don't want to hurt their feelings. ;)

I did another myers Briggs personality test today to see whether Uni had increased my T (thinking) traits and decreased my F (feeling) traits. It hadn't. I'm still an F. I'm not trying to change who God made me to be, but sometimes my F's get in the way of my T's and I know when it's happening and boy it makes me so frustrated! Alas, I am an INFJ, still, 3 years on after initially taking the test. Nicole just stared at me throughout this entire conversation I attempted to have with her.

But anyway! So I was pondering some past blogs I've written and wondered whether I should take them down.

When I realized. I would only take them down because I 'felt' they were too 'feelingsy'. It's a paradox!!

So I won't take them down, but I will write this blog to acknowledge the thought.

And because I also read that INFJ's love to write things down, guarded for only a select few to read. They don't need many to know their thoughts, but would feel good about just releasing them to a few who wish to listen.

Just some food for thought.






Comments

  1. Annnnd if you take them down you won't get to look back at the journey God is taking you through....you and all your INFJ goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts