hello world!

soooooooo. 

i'm off to denmark, EUROPE today. (no, not the country town down south. i wonder how many people i didn't clarify that with) 

i've been contemplating for a long time now whether to link this blog up to facebook while i'm away.

i have a few concerns:

1) it's pretty personal

actually, all of my concerns are pretty much embodied in that reason.

ha!

there's a part of me that WITHDRAWS from the idea of having anybody from facebook see into the snippets of my heart, thought processes and journey over the past year. everything that i have written in this blog was written under the assumption that nobody (apart from one or two american so-journers) was ever going to read it. it canvases my relationship with God and brings all my experiences into the light of christian faith.

but then the other part of me wants to also share all of this with the world. i'm not the most outspoken person you've ever met, so it might be nice to let my thoughts seep out into the larger world.

who knows.

but what i've decided is that:

this is me.
this is my blog.
feel free to explore.
feel free to ignore.
i'm going to be posting up pictures and a blog at least once a week (hopefully!) for family and friends who'd like to keep updated with my life in Denmark...
and you will no doubt see and read the many, many thoughts and observations that will no doubt make their way from my head to my fingers to this keyboard and into your heart. maybe. just maybe. 

first public blog and feeling brave!!   
   
so i JUST recieved my visa yesterday! i have begun packing my winter clothes, my new ipad and camera. i am ready to study abroad!

Comments

Popular Posts