(Untitled)

There's a season, a passage in every woman's life that's profoundly defining. A season marked with:

  • Nights so bitter you can literally taste the angst on your tongue 
  • A sadness so heavy you forget what it felt like to feel happy 
  • A sense that everything special about you has been ruined and is now unworthy. 


If she yields to the season, she will transform into a calm, gentle, confident, generous woman. The most worthy & timeless qualities in this world can only be produced under extreme temperature and pressure. 


One of the best parts of life post this season is absorbing every new trial as simply a bump in the road.


This week was hard. Tonight I was really sad. 


But there's this underlying sense of joy and victory. Nothing short of what I've  been through has the power to throw me off anymore. 


This week has served so many purposes:

  • Muddy waters are cleared when you leave them alone 
  • Speak the truth in love, always. And if you can't speak it, enact it. 
  • Repentance & humility should go hand in hand with courage and boldness 
  • There's no greater joy than to pour yourself out for others
  • You can still be a good, stable person with a kind heart and say no. 


So tonight I am sad, but the above have lessons are the structures I walk on.  Death and darkness has no grip on me. God has set my heart free in Him and will I run in His commands.







Comments

Popular Posts