I almost do

I hate listening to Taylor swift. 

I love listening to Taylor swift. 

I hate listening to her when I can relate to her lyrics - I switch it right off. Ain't nobody got time to feed that wolf. 

But I love listening to her when I cannot relate to her lyrics - dayum those upbeat cheeky fun songs. 

However - Tonight I'm refusing to listen to "I almost do" because I relate to it and I won't feed that wolf. 

I want to. 
But I won't. 

So I'll just write about it here.

"I almost do" - Taylor swift lyrics are swimming in my head. 

Yes I have ballet, yes I have a beach house, yes I have a plethora of friends, yes I have housemates and we laugh so hard my tummy aches... 
But deep down in my heart, there's a little part that still whispers "Saturday nights are hard for me too. I miss you too."


So I know you think I don't respond, but every time I don't- I almost do. 

Comments

Popular Posts