Thursday morning rhema



Like Moses, I am bringing you out from Egypt.

From the land of slavery to people.

I have you in the wilderness, here I am training you. It's exhausting because training is tiring. You have to have 100% focus, and every part of your body, mind and heart is dedicated to growth and development.

All other things fade away so this can take priority.

Oh my daughter , keep your eyes fixed and focussed on me.

Don't look to the left or to the right. I am here, leading you, guiding you, showing you the way that is right for you.

I have the best for you, and I will make provisions to provide it. Trust me, you won't have to go out of your way to find it. You won't have to look outside your peripheral vision to the left or right for things you should have, I will bring it in the right timing, in front of you. Because I have asked you to keep your eyes fixed on me. All else will fade and is not important.

Oh my daughter I love you. Trust me, I will lead you in the wasteland, all your muscles are being strengthened. Of course it's tiring, but oh my daughter don't despair this season. Rejoice in it. Rejoice rejoice rejoice! You are being transformed. Oh my daughter you are being transformed, let go and move with me in the unforced rhythms of grace.

You will make quick decisions because your mind is focussed on what you know you need right here in this season. A strong filter I am wiring in you that will serve you for the rest of your days, and the ministry I have prepared. 

Oh my daughter I'm so proud of you. Continue on in my love, plant yourself in me, I am the vine.

I go before you to make the rough places smooth. I have you in the palm of my hand. 

"Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles. And let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart. In your struggle against sin, you have not yet resisted to the point of shedding your blood. And have you completely forgotten this word of encouragement that addresses you as a father addresses his son? It says, “My son, do not make light of the Lord’s discipline, and do not lose heart when he rebukes you, because the Lord disciplines the one he loves, and he chastens everyone he accepts as his son.” Endure hardship as discipline; God is treating you as his children. For what children are not disciplined by their father? If you are not disciplined—and everyone undergoes discipline—then you are not legitimate, not true sons and daughters at all. Moreover, we have all had human fathers who disciplined us and we respected them for it. How much more should we submit to the Father of spirits and live! They disciplined us for a little while as they thought best; but God disciplines us for our good, in order that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed.

See to it that no one falls short of the grace of God and that no bitter root grows up to cause trouble and defile many.

You have not come to a mountain that can be touched and that is burning with fire; to darkness, gloom and storm; to a trumpet blast or to such a voice speaking words that those who heard it begged that no further word be spoken to them,

But you have come to Mount Zion, to the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem. You have come to thousands upon thousands of angels in joyful assembly, to the church of the firstborn, whose names are written in heaven. You have come to God, the Judge of all, to the spirits of the righteous made perfect, to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel. See to it that you do not refuse him who speaks. If they did not escape when they refused him who warned them on earth, how much less will we, if we turn away from him who warns us from heaven?

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe, for our “God is a consuming fire.” (Hebrews 12:1-13, 15, 18-19, 22-25, 28-29 NIV)


Comments

Popular Posts