This this and this

Sometimes I wake up and I know what I want.

It's a blessed monent!!! 

Ha ha. 

I watched "You've got mail" last night and I couldn't help but be taken by that quote. 

But I sometimes wake up, and know exactly what I want from "the health freak cafe" down the road. 

I make my way down there, hoping the girl from church isn't working because she's really pretty and Im in my jacket pyjamas and have messy hair. 

But she's always working when I go in this state so perhaps that's just how she's supposed to see me. 

This morning I sit drinking my extra large cappacino and 'rawlicious' raw ball in the car, watching the waves roll in. 

She made it with full fat milk, which she did last time, even though I asked for skinny milk but I didnt have the heart to scream her "STOP", because it's too early. And too personal. 

Probably linked to some boundary issue I have. Or could just be politeness. Too early in the morning to think about

But anyway. 

Here I sit 





Watching this 



And listening to this 



Gravity - Sarah Barelleis. 

God help me. 

I'm such a child. Such a child. 

Comments

Popular Posts