It's coming

Tonight, I talked with somebody for an hour and a half.

My hinting suspicions were spot on. 

The thoughts and feelings are untangled. 

I am called brave. I am called courageous. 

I am brave. I am courageous. 

I'm never going back to Egypt. 

I will be still and wait upon The Lord  .. He is bringing change, restoration, I can perceive it, it is coming. 



"Up here in the cold thin air, I finally can breathe. I know Ive left a life behind but I'm too relieved to grieve." - Frozen

"There you go lifting my load again. No longer am I held by the yoke of this world. Come up under the yoke of Jesus, His yoke is easy- His burden is so light."  - Will Reagan. 

Ah! I just re-read this post - it reads like my life is so intense ! So dramatic! 

It's not, I promise. 

Ok maybe it is a little bit. 

I am just walking through fire and not being burned, and walking through rivers and not being overwhelmed by the waters. Isaiah 43 is sort of my life right now. 

Sorrowful yet always rejoicing!! In love with The Lord and no place I'd rather be :))

Comments

Popular Posts